Sunday, October 26, 2014

Sunday Confessions: Satisfied

This week I am once again linking up with More than Cheese and Beer for Sunday Confessions.  This week the prompt is Satisfied.



     I don't know if I will ever be fully satisfied with myself or with my life.  I don't see this as a bad thing though.  To be satisfied, completely satisfied would mean I've reached max potential... I've done it all, seen it all... what kind of life would I have after that.   The lack of full satisfaction is my motivator.  I am always evolving and growing, searching for satisfaction, with myself and with my life.

     To say that I am not fully satisfied with myself or my life does not mean that I am unhappy.  I am happy, I am content... I am just not satisfied.  I know that I can achieve more. I know that I can be better, that I can grow more.  Improvement, growth, change... these are the things I should be embracing at this stage in my life. 
Satisfaction, I believe is only meant to be found at the end of your journey, not the middle.

4 comments:

  1. It is always good to be open to change and growth...if we're not changing and adapting we're dying.

    Glad you linked up today, like the different perspective. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I think taking that journey to find that satisfaction is worth the trip. Gresr blog. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *great* blog not what autocorrect owned me on. ��

      Delete
  3. Wonderful! And you make an awesome point about satisfied vs. content.

    ReplyDelete