Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pulled me in... A Sunday Confession

It's Sunday and I am linking up with More than Cheese and Beer for Sunday Confession.  This weeks prompt is Pull and in honor of Valentines Day I wrote something for the man I have loved for the last 15 years and plan to continue to love for the rest of my life.

 He pulled me to him, engulfing me in his embrace, pulling me from my world, shattering my reality, rewriting my destiny. 
I knew at that moment, as he pulled my heart to his that I would never again not have love in my life.  He was my future, my partner, my belonging.  As the years have passed, I have never once thought of pulling away.  He is my heart.  He is my light.  He is my life.  Every time he pulls me to him, engulfing me in his love, I remember our first embrace, that first pull, that moment that changed everything, that instant that sealed our fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment