1. J-Bird, The Boy and T-Dog, my incredible, beautiful perfectly flawed children who are my fuel and my passion. Loving them makes me whole.
2. The Hubby - who I still find myself madly in love with even after almost 14 years of bliss!
3. My Mom, Dad, Brothers and Sister - although our relationships have never been perfect, they are my family and my love for them fills my heart daily.
4. The BFF Boobs! My Friend, My Sister, My Soul-mate. Life changes with the true love of a friend.
5. Books - Yes - Books. I have had a deep and profound love for books since I was a young girl. I love the smell or books, the feel of books and all that books give us.
6. A field full of Aspen Trees in the fall as there leave dance like gold coins in the wind. It's a place of m childhood, my teen-hood and my adulthood and it is where my soul can be calm.
7. A dark room and a good playlist. It is like a reset button for my heart, mind, and soul.
8. Owls!! I love owls! They make me smile any time I see one. They bring joy to my heart. They are my quan.
9. Writing - I don't feel I am the writer I want to be yet, but I love putting words together to form thoughts that invoke emotion of some kind to someone, somewhere.