Everyone has wants... the list is usually long. Wants are desires, wants are dreams and aspirations.
My list of wants far exceeds the 7 I have chosen to share. My wants are big and small alike and I think they say a lot about who I am and who I want to be.
1. I want to write novels. I have so many stories in my head and all I've ever wanted to do is turn those stories into books people would enjoy.
2. I want to spend a year doing a Eat, Pray, Love thing through Europe. I am fascinated with Europe, with the cultures and histories and food and architecture. A year probably won't even be enough.
3. I want a quiet cabin in the woods where I can live off the land. To have a few acres tucked away somewhere in the Montana wilderness is my idea of heaven.
4. I want to own a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, a Prada handbag and a piece of jewelry from Tiffany & Co. because, well, every girl should have these items.
5. I want to eat at a Gordon Ramsey and a Guy Fieri restaurant. These are my two favorite celebrity chefs.
6. I want to attend a presidential inauguration. It would not even matter if I voted for that president. I just want to experience the pomp and circumstance of the ceremony.
7. I want to live a life that when I am gone, the people I left behind will be proud of the legacy that I left behind. I want to ensure that the people I love will know I loved them and lived in a way to honor them and that I touched lives.
There are so many more things I want to add to this list... perhaps I will need to run this series on an annual bases just to get out all the things I want to share.