Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Stuck

I feel like I am in a very stuck place. 

It's not like "quick sand stuck" because I don't feel like I am sinking while stuck, just stuck... like stepped in tar or concrete stuck. 

I am not moving, I am not growing, and I am not progressing.  Nothing in my life is changing or evolving... I am stuck.  

I am a person who thrives on change, who loves growth and progress and this feeling of stuck is paralyzing for me.  I don't feel like I know how to get unstuck either.  I don't know what has me stuck, so I don't even know where to start.  My whole life seems to be the glue that is holding me in this place, this, stuck in mud up to my neck place.  I can't just quit my life to get unstuck though.  

I need things to change, I need my world to start spinning differently.  I need this concrete jackhammered away.  I need a tow truck to pull me out.  Something... I don't want to be stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment