Thursday, January 1, 2015

It's a New Year!



Happy 2015! 
I can not say I am sad to see 2014 come to an end.  It was a long and mostly trying year from me. There were more low points then high points and I came through the year scared and pretty defeated.  I am standing though, weary and tested, but ready to take on this new year as a fresh start.  
There are some goals I am setting for this year, important goals, that I am determined to achieve.  
I have real clarity with the start of this new year and I am going to take advantage of that clarity to get things on track, to really hunker down and start achieving the dreams, desires and goals I have had for myself for a long time now. 
I don't know what this year holds for me, but I am going to live each day as the gift it is and own it as best I can.  I hope for better than the year past and pray that this year I find the peace, stability and sanity I seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment